Payment Options: Money Order, Cash On delivery, Personal Check,
A late 1960's or early 1970's sweet empire waist, lace ruffle hem wedding gown with 3/4" puff sleeves, decorated with a satin bow around the waist. This gorgeous off-white / cream colored gown would look fabulous with a yellow floral headpiece. Perfect for that Hippie Boho style wedding!
• Fastening: Metal zipper with nylon teeth down the back centre with 3 metal eye hooks, one for the back collar and two on the back side of the waist. Zipper is hidden with fabric flap on backside***Note - Zipper is open on the mannequin as it is too small to completely close shut***
• Tag: Blue Union Label [Canada, label dating 1968-1984]
• Size: X-Small - Length Front 56.5", Length Back 60", Bust 37", Shoulders 15", Sleeves 17", Waist 23", Collar Opening 6.5"
• Condition: Great vintage condition, with no stains or tears [washing required]
• Material: Taffeta, tulle, lace