Payment Options: Money Order, Cash On delivery, Personal Check,
This white hippie boho style maxi wedding gown has a gorgeous empire waist and decorative pearls sewn into the high collar and the cuffs. Nice long sleeves with tulle on the underside giving them a fuller puffer look. The train is stunning and adds some pizzazz to this 1970's dress.
• Fastening: Metal zipper with nylon teeth down the back centre with 4 metal eye hooks, two for the back collar and two on the back side of the waist.
• Tag: Garment care label [Dating this to post 1971]
• Size: Small - Length Front 56.5", Length Back 71", Train 15", Bust 33", Shoulders 14.5", Sleeves 24.5", Waist 27", Collar Opening 6"
• Condition: Great vintage condition, though it has one 1" light purple hue stain on the train [see picture below], no tears or rips [washing required - Dry clean only]
• Material: 100% Polyester, tulle